Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Our Days...Our Writings

We have been journaling up a storm in 3rd grade! We are taking our prompts from "My Days...My Writings". These third graders have so much to say and share about themselves! They have many adventures that they are dying to tell us about! What better venue to do that than a blog? Enjoy!

 Prompt: When I grow up... 

 When I grow up, I want to work at the Henry Doorly Zoo. I want to feed penguins, sharks, and giraffes! Once in awhile, I even want to clean the shark tank. I would probably like to work in the butterfly den too, but I would want to be where you check to see if people have butterflies that landed on them when they went in the butterfly zone. 
by, Phoebe 

 When I grow up I want a Dodge Challenger with wide tires and DUB rims and hydraulics! 
by, Adrian

When I grow up, I want to be an NBA player because I am good! I want to be like Micheal Jordan!
--Christopher

When I grow up, I want to be a cop. I want to be a cop because I get a car, a taser, and a gun!
--Raul

When I grow up, I want to be a paleontologist! I would get to drive and dig up bones!
--Jimmy

When I grow up, I want to work at the hospital. I think I would be good at it because on my Kindle Fire, I bought this game where I am a nurse and if I am really good at being a nurse then I get to be a doctor! One of the patients had knee surgery! I want to work at a hospital!
--Tresha

When I grow up, I want to be a lion tamer in the circus! I would be good at that job because I know a lot about lions. I would train it and practice once a week! It would be fun in my opinion.
--Nina

These are just the beginning!  Keep checking  back for more great journal entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment