Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rules and Forts...

Prompt: A rule we have at our house is...

 A rule we have at our house is saying no curse words because we are fully Christians. Also, never swear. First of all, the Bible says not to use God's name in any other way but praise. Second of all, swear words are not good to teach children. That's our rule.
--McKinzie

 A rule we have at our house is NO running because we have an old lady under us and every time she hears a thump she calls the office at our apartments so we can barely even walk there. At least she uses a broom before she calls though!
 --Aliya


 Prompt: If I could build a fort...

 If I could build a fort, I would build it with rocks, chairs, blankets, and some pillows. It would be fun because it would be a haunted house! --Dillon

 If I could build a fort, I would build it out of meteorites! It would cover the the sun so it would not get any sunlight, not even a crack of light! If anyone touched it, it would burn their hands!
 --Kagen

 If I built a fort, I would make it out of steel! It would be bullet proof and no one could break in which means, NO GIRLS ALLOWED! I really mean it!
 --Dominick

No comments:

Post a Comment